- This event has passed.
Think Pink this October with WBUH
October 1, 2017
Join us in going pink this October to help raise funds and show support to those living with breast cancer in Worcestershire.
Whether you’re a school, college, business, community group or would like to organise a private event for family & friends, we welcome all of Worcestershire to think pink this October. Some suggestions include:
– Wearing a pink top/shirt to work and making a donation towards Worcestershire Breast Unit Haven
– Having a pink Coffee Morning or pink Afternoon Tea
– Pink non-uniform day at school or college – the Friday before half terms tends to work well – Friday 20th October
It’s easy to get involved.
1) Sign up using the ‘Register your pink activity’ button below
2) Enjoy taking part in your chosen pink activity
3) Donate funds raised to Worcestershire Breast Unit Haven for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
You can donate in a few ways:
– Either by popping in to meet us at the Charity Office, the address is below. Please do organise this with us in advance so we know to expect you (Office number is 01905 733 786)
Worcestershire Breast Unit Haven,
Worcestershire Royal Hospital,
Charles Hastings Way,
– Or you can send a cheque made payable to ‘Worcestershire Breast Unit Haven’ to the above address. Don’t forget to let us know what you did and include your details so we can thank you!