Think Pink this October with WBUH
October 1 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Whether you’re a business, school, college, community group or would like to organise a private event for family & friends, we welcome all of Worcestershire to think pink this October. Some suggestions include:
– Wearing a pink top/shirt to work and making a donation towards Worcestershire Breast Unit Haven
– Having a pink Coffee Morning or pink Afternoon Tea
– Pink non-uniform day at school or college – the Friday before half terms tends to work well!
It’s easy to get involved.
1) Sign up using the ‘Register your pink activity’ button above
2) Enjoy taking part in your chosen pink activity
3) Donate funds raised to Worcestershire Breast Unit Haven for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
You can donate in a few ways:
– Pop in to meet us at the Breast Unit where our Charity Office is based. Please do organise this with us in advance so we know to expect you, as we are often out and about at various meetings (Office number is 01905 733 786)
– Send a cheque made payable to ‘Worcestershire Breast Unit Haven’ to the below address for the attention of our Fundraising Manager Lexi Craigie. Don’t forget to let us know what you did and include your details so we can thank you!
Worcestershire Breast Unit Haven,
PO Box 933,
-If you would prefer to transfer the money direct to our bank account, please call the office to get our details (01905 733 786)