If you are interested in helping to support the charity, there are many ways in which you can get involved. Please take a look at our range of fantastic upcoming public events which can be found here on our calendar of events.
We’re always looking for local businesses, community groups, schools, colleges and individuals to support us. If you’d like to run your own fundraiser, we’ve included some suggestions below however if you’d like to chat about fundraising for the charity in more detail please contact our Fundraising Manager Lexi on 01905 733 786 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ways to get involved:
– Could you take one of our pink collection boxes to put on your Reception/Front desk/bar?
– Raise money for the charity through taking part in a sponsored race/walk/skydive
– Dress down or dress in pink day at work
– Nominating WBUH Charity as your chosen charity for the year
– Pink cake bake
– Pink wigs and tiaras
– Pink Sports Day
– Host your own individual event to raise money for the WBUH
– Coffee morning or afternoon tea
– Fashion show
– Cheese & wine evening
– Open Gardens
We always like to hear about the wonderful range of events taking place to support the Worcestershire Breast Unit Haven. Please take a look here to see how we can help to support you.