The support we offer is only made possible through the generous support of people like you. If you think you’d like to support us, there are many ways in which you can get involved, whether you may be a large corporate, local business, community group, school or individual.
Ways to support us:
- Donate: make a donation directly to the charity – you can do this online here, or please contact Lexi our Charity Director on email@example.com for more information
- Charity of the Year: choose WBUH as your business’ Charity of the Year
- Pink Collection Box: take one of our pink collection boxes to put on your Reception/Front Desk/Bar – the pennies soon add up
- Sponsored Challenge: whether it be running, swimming, dancing, walking or even skydiving – get people to sponsor you through setting up your own fundraising page on Just Giving
- Dress down day at work (or have a pink fancy dress)
- Host your own individual event: from a coffee morning to an afternoon tea, a fashion show to a football match – click here to find out how we can support you
- Recycle your bras: please click here for more information
- Amazon Smile: if you shop on Amazon, they will make a donation to our charity every time you do so – click here for more information
- Pink October: October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month; we encourage the people of Worcestershire to go pink and raise funds to support WBUH – click here to find out more
- Attend an event: support one of the fantastic public events taking place to support and raise funds for WBUH which can be found on our calendar of events
- Monthly Donation: By setting up a regular monthly donation to WBUH Charity you could help us to make a difference to those impacted by breast cancer in Worcestershire. If you’d like to set up a monthly donation, please contact Caroline our maternity cover Fundraising Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether you raise £5, £50 or even £5000, every little helps to allow us to continue to provide that vital support to the women and men of the county who need it.
Everybody knows Somebody.